About the Department
The Department of Computer Applications (MCA) was established in the year 2008 with an intake of 60 students. This course spreads across 6 semesters and the last semester is devoted to project work. The department shares the mission and vision of the Institute in imparting high quality education to the students and the department is continuously striving to achieve the following goals:
- To enable participants appreciate inter- relationships in Computer Applications, concepts, techniques, tools and procedures.
- To prepare the participants for professional career in Computer Applications.
- To help the participants develop analytical skills.
- To provide Full- Fledged training for personality development and communication enhancement by assisting placement cell.
- To create awareness on career opportunities by organizing seminars.
- To monitor the regular counseling of the students.
- To provide state of the art computer lab with LAN and web-browsing facility, round the clock. The Department has exclusive Intranet server, so that the students can get all the details about the unit wise schedule, model question papers etc.
- To furnish class rooms with WI-Fi internet connectivity and Smart Board .
- To make the students become professionals in their courses with good programming and design skills.