Event: Department Of M.C.A has organized a guest lecture program under CSI STUDENT CHAPTER, NEC, Nellore on 20-08-2018. Resourse person: DR.R.B.V . Subrhamanyam, Prof., NIT, Warangal.
Topic: BIG DATA
- IMPORTANCE OF BIG DATA
- Ability to store and process huge amounts of any kind of data, quickly.
- Computing power.
- fault tolerance
- FRAME WORK OF HADOOP
- a.Connecting to database server
- b. controlling parallelism
- c. controlling the import process
- d. Import data to hive
- e. Import data to Hbase
Guest Lecture on Computer Networks
The MCA Department Organized a Guest Lecture Program on Wireless Sensor Networks & Its Applications On 16/10/2017 . DR. K. RAGAHAVA RAO Professor & HOD, Department of ECSE , K.L. University , Discussed Various topics for II MCA & III MCA Students.
- Introduction to WSNWSN Architecture
- Protocol stack of WSN’s
- Types of WSN’s
- Transport protocol for WSN’s
In association with COMPUTER SOCIETY OF INDIA(CSI), MCA department has conducted Technical Quiz competition for students to get in depth knowledge in C-Programming on 28-10-2017.
Programming Questions and Answers have been designed with a special intention of helping students preparing for various Certification Exams and Job Interviews.
This section provides a huge collection of C Programming Interview Questions with their answers hidden in a box to challenge the students to have a go at them before discovering the correct answer.
- Introductions to C-basics- I Round
- Definition and scope of a variables.
- Different storage class specifiers in C
- Operators, Control Statement- II Round
- Various operators used in ‘C’ Programming
- All branching & Looping Concepts
- Arrays, Strings and Pointers-Programming in C-III Round
- Use of pointers in a C program
- String functions