Narayana Engineering College, Nellore, believe that research & development is essential. Hence it encourages and involves all students and staff members to do research on issues that cause hindrance in their respective fields of Science and Engineering. We understand that the fruits of research can only be passed on to mankind; by developing systems that are better than their predecessors. So, we give equal importance research and development. We have active R&D cells in each department; these cells offer conductive environment and necessary infrastructure to carry out R&D activities for students and staff alike.
|Dean of R&D||S.No||Dept||Name of the Faculty||Role/Responsibility|
Function as Incubation Center for the development of Industry-Academia Collaboration Projects; that continuously enhances the students skills catering to the needs of industry.
- Establishing full-fledged infrastructure for the Research and Development activities of the Institution
- Allocating dedicated Personnel with ample of Industry and Research experience for R&D Cell
- Exploring National and International Funding opportunities for carrying out research work and infrastructure development
- Publishing research articles in Reputed National and International Journals through students and staff
- Establishing MOU's with reputed Research and Industry bodies for strengthening Lab infrastructure and faculty status.