MBA is a highly specialized field of study that equips students with the necessary skills, knowledge, and expertise to manage a business or organization effectively. Management Studies is an interdisciplinary subject that covers a wide range of fields, including finance, marketing, human resources, and operations management.
Course objectives for MBA:
- To train students in the art and science of management.
- To develop leadership and decision-making skills in students.
- To provide students with a comprehensive understanding of business principles.
- To help students develop analytical and problem-solving skills.
- To equip students with knowledge in specific fields such as Marketing, Finance, and HR Management
Course specializations available in Management Studies:
- Marketing: Marketing focuses on studying the market and consumer behaviour to develop strategies to promote products and services effectively.
- Finance:Finance focuses on analyzing financial data, investing, and managing the financial resources of a business.
- Human Resource Management:HRM focuses on managing the employees of an organization, including recruitment, training, and development.
After Successful Completion of MBA, graduates have several career opportunities available to them in the corporate world as Business Consultant, Investment Banker, Marketing Manager, and Financial Analyst, HR Manger and Many More.
The Department of MCA was established in the year 2008. The
Department offers MCA course with an annual intake of 180 seats. The Department
is now operating with a capacity of 180 students in our quest for providing
quality education to MCA students. The department has well qualified and
experienced faculty. To be on par with the state-of-art technology, the
department mainly concentrates on the following areas.
- Object Oriented Programming Languages
- Data Base Management Systems
- Software Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data science
- Operating Systems
- Computer Architecture
- Data structures
- Design Analysis and Algorithms
- Computer Networks
- Distributed Operating System
- Multimedia Application Development
- Information Security
The department has a separate computer Lab equipped with
latest software. The departmental library houses large volumes of various
titles which serve both faculty and students. The department has formed an
exclusive student association AURA “Arena of Undefeatable Radiant Associates”.
The Department concentrates on overall development of a student by conducting
various extracurricular and co-curricular activities, Soft Skills,
interpersonal skills, personality development skills etc under AURA.
We inculcate the principle
“Healthy Body with Healthy Mind leads to a Healthy society”. The Department concentrates on
We achieve this through the following activities:
VAC: A value-added course (VAC) is a type of educational program that is designed to provide students with additional skills and knowledge beyond their regular curriculum. These courses are typically elective and cover topics that are not included in the standard academic curriculum. In order to strengthen the teaching – learning ambience and to prepare the students to meet the challenges ofthe global work environment, the department has taken up several initiatives like officering value added courses. In addition to the regular theory and lab course work, additional content and training are given to students to equip them to meet the demands and challenges of the industry.
IOC: An industry-oriented course (IOC) is a training that is designed to provide students with the skills, knowledge, and practical experience needed to succeed in a particular industry. The main goal of industry-oriented courses is to bridge the gap between academic learning and practical application in the workplace. They are often tailored to meet the specific needs of employers and are designed to prepare students for the demands and challenges of the job market.
CCD: Career competency development (CCD) is the process of acquiring and improving the skills, knowledge, and abilities necessary to succeed in a particular career or profession. It involves identifying the competencies required for success in a specific role or industry, assessing one's current skills and knowledge, and then developing a plan to improve and acquire new competencies. Competencies can include technical skills, such as proficiency with specific software or equipment, as well as soft skills like communication, problem-solving, and teamwork.
Personality Development Programs: We arrange special training programs on Communication skills, Soft skills, Presentation skills, Time management skills, Self-assessment skills etc. for developing a healthy mind in the student.
Social Service Activities:Students are encouraged to participate in various blood donation camps, charity services, flood relief activities etc. This helps the student to develop a healthy love and responsibility towards the society.
Sports & Game Sessions:We provide regular playing sessions to maintain the healthy body of students. Students are given proper training by experienced physical trainers. We are also providing gym facility for boys. This leads to maintain good health among the students so that they are able to think well and perform well in studies too.
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was established in the year 1998. The department offers undergraduate program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Postgraduate program in ELECTRICAL POWER ENGINEERING (EPE). The department has developed exclusive well equipped laboratories for suitable instruction and hands-on experience as per AICTE norms. Among these the Simulation of Electrical systems Laboratory which was started in year 2002 has sophisticated software on Power Systems, Power Electronics and Control Systems based on MATLAB and SIMULINK.
The department also has:
- Electro Mechanics Lab
- Control Systems Lab
- Control Systems Lab
- Power Electronics Lab
- Instrumentation Lab
- Instrumentation Lab
The Departmental library houses large volumes of various titles
which serve both the faculty and students.
The under graduate students of the department are well placed in
many national and international organizations. About 20%
students have attained MS (Master of Science) in foreign
countries and many others are placed in responsible positions in
various organizations across the globe.
Our teaching methodologies include:
- Workshop Style: We use the most dynamic workshop style of training. We encourage students to actively involve in understanding concepts through hands-on, small-group and individual explorations, using real-time examples from the industry. This method enables us to make learners explore and master concepts in a more effective manner. It helps us to create a participant environment in which the learner is more likely to be involved and motivated. This style essentially creates learning experiences that guide, direct, and facilitate the acquisition of new knowledge by the learers.
- Production Style: We adopt production style of teaching engage students in instantaneous and innovative learn–by-practical method. This can enrich the understanding levels of learners with the meaningful and practical approach. We assign time-bound group assignments and encourage them to learn the intricacies of electrical and electronics engineering
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering was started in the year
1998. The department offers post graduate programme Computer Science and
Engineering was started in the year 2011. The fast emerging scenario in the
Information Technology necessitates the Department to actively extend its
research and development activities.
The current course of study mainly focuses on areas such as:
Advanced Data Structures
Advanced Database Management Systems
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
The department has three separate labs and an exclusive departmental library with reference books and other research related material. Being a forerunner in the field, the Department is constantly modernizing its facilities to address the ever-increasing technological challenges.
- The department has rich domain experts and experienced professionals to impart high quality professional training in graduate level with emphasis on basic principles of Computer Science and Engineering. Thus, we foster leading edge research in the fast emerging technology areas.
- We inculcate professional etiquette, strong ethical values, innovative research capabilities and leadership qualities among the young minds so as to work with a commitment to the progress of the nation.
- We inculcate professional etiquette, strong ethical values, innovative research capabilities and leadership qualities among the young minds so as to work with a commitment to the progress of the nation.li>
|Training on tools and new technologies to cater industry needs.
|Organizing Symposiums, Seminars, Webinar’s, workshops regularly
|Encouraging Extracurricular and co- curricular activities.
|Regular conferences and workshops for knowledge updation.
|Publishing research papers in reputed journals by staff and students regularly.
|Organizing Value Added Courses and Industry Oriented Course
|Research oriented Project assistance by Ph.D holders.
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was started in the year 1998. The department offers post graduate programme in VLSI in the year 2011. The M. Tech program in VLSI design will cover the fundamentals and engineering aspects of designing and developing IC-based systems. The state of the art VLSI technology requires research in physical devices as well as novel design and development of electronic circuits. The VLSI program will focus on the development of hands-on skills in designing semiconductor devices and circuits, architecting systems using embedded components such as CPU, memory and peripherals. Students will learn several topics that cut across different domains, starting from the lowest level of physical devices to the top level of application development. Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will be able to design, develop and prototype VLSI systems, apply verification methods, design-for-test techniques to IC designs for testable designs and high yield, and use hardware description languages to design cores and standalone logic.