About The Library
necessity of the latest resources in engineering, digital library was established with Centrally air conditioned library and information centre housed in B-Block first floor with carpet area of about 700 Sqm, and a seating capacity of 250, it has 37450 books with 7841 titles and also subscribes 70.
National subscribed for on-line journals (IEEE) Back volumes of the Journals and project Reports of our Students are available.
Library activities have been computerized using in-built online software and using Barcode system for the Circulation of books..
To meet ever growing 40 systems. It consists of NPTEL & SONET CD’s. IEEE (189), DELNET (6000+), N-LIST, (6000+) , JNTUA KNIMBUS,Taylor and Francis: 555, J-gate: 4857 E-Journals) and online journals access.
To know the information regarding new arrivals, user’s status and material details search systems are provided. The students who are participating in the seminars, and discuss about their project works, separate discussion rooms were designed.
To watch live technical channels like Swayam prabha, NPTEL Lectures having AUDIO VISUAL THEATRE (AV THEATRE) with Jumbo screen projector with 40 seating capacityObjectives of Our College Library:
- To acquire, manage, and disseminate information to students, faculty and research scholars.
- To provide timely, accurate and current information to users for education, teaching and research.
- To provide information services and access to bibliographic and full text digital and printed resources to support the scholarly and informational needs of the institution.
- To support and facilitate learning, teaching and research activities of the college.
- To provide an appropriate and comfortable environment and facilities for the use of library services.
Knowledge and wisdom accumulated in various civilizations over the millennia are at the heart of all higher education. Narayana Engineering College Library and Information Centre see itself as a proactive provider and facilitator of these resources.Mission
Narayana Engineering College Library and Information Centre provides quality resources and innovative services to stimulate creativity, intellectual curiosity and to facilitate learning and research. It is the hub of our institution. The information centre creates a welcoming, comfortable and cordial atmosphere to all its users. We strive to excel in acquiring and disseminating relevant educational and scholarly resources.