About the Department
- • The Freshmen Engineering Department is one of the pioneering departments in the institution. It is committed to the cost of quality education in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Environmental Sciences. It also introduces core subjects like Computer programming, Engineering drawing, Network analysis etc. to the students of respective branches.
- • Effective English is the visa to success. It helps the students to meet the demands of global communication and help them to develop proficiency in English. Language lab offers the usage of audio speakers and head phones in training the students individually and in groups, to follow contextual speaking and correct pronunciation.
- • Mathematics provides a good theoretical foundation through high quality teaching. The charm of differential calculus, matrices, multiple integrals, numerals and equations holds the limelight in Mathematics.
- • The students understand the basic concepts of Physics which are useful in solving many problems. To offer wide range of knowledge in the field of Physics, our Physics laboratory has the equipments like, band gap determination kit, fibre optic kit, Stewart Gee’s apparatus etc.
- • Chemistry is the branch of the natural sciences dealing with the composition of the substances and their properties & relations. Chemistry, with its finely tuned experiments, introduces the basic chemical laboratory techniques and core chemical principles to meet the requirements of different branches of Engineering and Technology.
- • The ever popular C Programming Language is considered one of the best first languages to learn. It’s proven itself as essential for equity level and software development jobs for students. No prior knowledge of programming is required for students to learn ‘C’. It is a very powerful and widely used language in many scientific programming situations.
- • The Data structures are very important in solving problems related to computer science. The reason for learning about data structures is adding structure to our data can make simpler. Structures are used in almost every program (or) software system.