Electrical & Electronics Engineering
The students after successful completion of the course, will acquire:
- An ability to apply knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering subjects.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments to interpret data and analyze the results.
- An ability to design systems, components or processes to satisfy the needs of the society, within realistic constraints like economical, social, ethical issues, health& safety .
- An ability to understand professional and ethical responsibilities.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- An ability to understand the impact of engineering solutions in global, environmental and societal context.
- An ability to use techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.