Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
The students EIE will be able to:
- Explore a solution for complex engineering problems in instrumentation discipline using the basic concepts of engineering , mathematics and science..
- Design and develop Instrumentation based systems for carrying on the processes in the industries that meets the desired requirements, without any human and environmental related issues .
- Follow professional ethics and standards in engineering practice.
- Identify the need in devising methodologies for change in the technological aspects in both electronic and instrumentation industries.
- Work as a member and lead the team in managing the projects of multidisciplinary environment, with the procured knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles.